cam message

Subject: RE: [cam] <action>Tags

Martin,

This seems reasonable.  Previously we had just repeated lines
of course.

Should we allow either format?  I.e. the old for singular constraint
conditions, and the group for multiple?

Then you can use either format as needed.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com
>While building an XSLT processor I found the CAM constraint structure a
problem.  I needed to have multiple actions associated with one XPATH.
What I propose is that we change the constraint structure to:

<constraint item="xpath">
 <action>setLength()</action>
 <action>makeMandatory</action>
</constraint>