cam message

Subject: RE: [cam] Default Namespaces

Martin,

OK - I'm trying to restate the problem here.

If the output structure is using a default namespace prefix, then
we have to use one in the CAM template too.

If the output structure is not using a namespace prefix, then
we do not need one on the CAM template (apart from the as:  for embedded
functions).

This means with have two styles - one where prefix is required, and one
where its not.

Correct?

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:martin.me.roberts@bt.com
>       The issue is that CAM templates must NOT have default
namespaces.  The instance documents can.  This is the same rule as for
XSLT.

        Therefore you will see fro the attached bod example that I have
changed the cam template and left the instance document alone.

        I feel that this is very important as without it we would be not
fully namespace savvy.
<