cam message

Subject: re: [cam] Outputs

Martin,

You read my mind!

Also - I agree on the restrictions - that's definately in-line
with user needs to - the UPU examples and the ELM
one we have just seen today.

The mailmerge technique is exactly suited for this.

I'm using it currently for multiple applications in my
XML work; today I'm building XSLT with it and
xhtml on a project, while last week I was working
on UBL and OAG part order formats.

So I think this capability will round out CAM nicely,
and complete out the work we set out to do with
the ExternalMapping section.

Mentioning finishing things - I still owe you a reply
on the namespaces topic - I've not forgotten that all,
but this XSLT/xhtml stuff I'm working on is due today,
so I've been eyesdown on project work all week!

Thanks, DW.