cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Outputs

Message text written by Monica Martin

>       We current define an output set of rules but not directly linked
>to a structure.  What about defining in the External Mapping section a
>Structure and a set of rules.

mm1: Doesn't this have to do more so with the output for presentation or
for processing? If the latter, I believe this is already being addressed
in other groups.
Thanks.
<<<

Monica,

I'm not sure what other groups you are referencing here - as far as I
know CAM is the only OASIS effort looking at this whole content
assembly area as a broad based mechanism.

Thanks, DW.