cam message

Subject: Re: [egov] XML Schema Design and Management Guide for Hong Kong SAR Government

Team,

I'm forwarding here the dialogue from over on the
OASIS eGov list.  As you can see this started out
as an interesting thought - and has developed into
interest in looking at CAM to make GML more
accessible / quicker to do.

If anyone is specifically interested in working
on this please let me know.  I'm planning to
liaise with Carl and provide him with PPT and
assist in understanding what CAM can do today.

This is a complex area and theoretically this
will no doubt test our model significantly!

At the very least we may find out possible
future V2.0 thoughts - but obviously if we
can deliver useful value with V1.0 right now
that will be great.  At this point I'm not
even sure what V2.0 is - but its great to have
different sets of folks validating our current
work!

Thanks, DW