cam message

Subject: F2F December @ XML 2003 Philly'

Team,

It's never to early to plan ahead!

How many people are planning to be in Philly for XML 2003?

Even if we only have a small group I'd like to take the
opportunity to get together.

I'm not sure what day / time we can get a room yet - but let's
start with a head count.  Typically its mid-week and later
in the day.

To make this easy I'll create a Kavi vote online - so all
you have to do is hit the link and say Yes/No if you
are going to be there or not.

Look for that announce later today.

Thanks, DW.