cam message

Subject: [cam] [Fwd: [xml-dev] String interning (Was: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?)]

Joe,

Thanks for passing along this note.  Anyone needing to
discuss this further - the CAM team would be happy
to work with them.

DW.

Chair OASIS CAM TC
Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"

This sounds very much like a combination of several emerging standards,
the first being UN/CEFACT Core Components [1]. If you're interested in
learning more, please also reference a recent presentation I gave to a
federal working group on "Core Components and ebXML Registry" [2], which
also discusses the incorporation of Core Components into the ebXML
Registry architecture (a process which I am heading up - see slides
43/44).

The second standard is the OASIS Content Assembly Mechanism (CAM)
specification [3], described on slide 41 of the presentation.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
<