cam message

Subject: Two new members; XML2003

Just a quick note to welcome our new members, Alan Kotok (individual) and Antti
with Republica.

We're very happy to have you join our group.

I've seen three responses to the XML2003 - so I'm thinking an
open house event would fit better than a formal F2F - where
we invite attendees to come along and find out more about CAM
and we can sit around and discuss items of interest for people
who attend.

I'll followup with Dee at OASIS to get us a room and time
allocated for that.

Thanks, DW.