cam message

Subject: CAM Schema 0.15

I have produced an updated version of the CAM schema.  Its structure should be regarded as frozen for the version 1.0 release subject to comments.

I intend to program against this release and would hope that we should at least have stability in the first four sections.

My next move will be to add annotations to each element and attribute giving each a UID and a definition and description.  This will be up issued to be the candidate version 1.0 draft.

Happy Christmas and Other Holidays

Martin Roberts