cam message

Subject: Picture mask set for 0.15 (V1.0) release

I'm just wondering if people have any extras to add
to our existing set of mask definitions.

Two that seem good candidates are email, and URL
formats.  This would check to make sure the
field contained an email address of format
 {addrstring}@{domainaddress}

and the URL would be of format
 {http|ftp|file}{Path}{File}

The mask ID character for these