cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Context for SOAs

Thanks to all for your responses. I should have clarified that I wasn't
looking for an ebXML-specific response, but rather an approach that can
be leveraged for Web Services in general. Not all of my clients will be
using ebXML (and potentially none will*).

Joe

*This is not a statement regarding my support of ebXML (which is high),
but rather a reality that I have to work under.