cam message

Subject: CAM of CAM refinements

In working on the CAM template of a CAM template (CAM of CAM) we
have come across a couple of refinements.

1) we need a makeRecursive() declaration for cardinality of elements

2) we need to allow setMask() to have a list of masks, not just one mask,
    as optional validations for an item, so that multiple patterns can be
    provided for a specific element or attribute.

This is just an FYI that these feedback items will be added as
comments edits to the current 015 specification draft.

Thanks, DW.