cam message

Subject: RE: OASIS Naming Rules

Dear all,
	I really did not want to open a can of worms.  I just wanted
some guide lines on how we might name our namespaces and also if we
chose http:// based ones that we might have a home to which the URL
pointed.

	The message I am hearing is that it is a can of worms and that
we are probably best to resove it at TC level.  As to the home fo rthe
schema files etc I think I will take it up with Scott and see if there
can be a space outside KAVI for some of this info or a URL rediction
tool that can work for http://oasis-open.org/tc/tcame/....

	As to the use of versioning.  Well I really did not expect the
debate I expected a dictated solution from the Oasis board as I feal
this kind of thing is part of the brand as in the W3C, but hey I am sure
people will now say that even they are inconsistent:)

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com