cam message

Subject: Gentle Reminder - Wed 12 midday EST - in your planning for next week.

Team,

As its Friday and I know everyone is thinking about
next week - please mark your calendars for
Wednesdays call!

We don't have them often (I'm just too much of a softy
not making you have to work hard!) - but we do need
this call Wednesday to move the groups work forward,
and I'd like as many people as possible to make
the call.

Also the latest spec' draft V1.0 is out at documents
area in Kavi. Good weekend reading materials!

Thanks, DW.