cam message

Subject: Two BPEL + CAM use cases.

Just an FYI to everyone - I've submitted two use cases to the BPEL Use Case
subteam - for using CAM - #1 is to validate a transaction, #2 is to assemble
a transaction and optionally deliver it.

See John Evdemon's message here where you can via the use case templates:-

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-uc/email/archives/200403/msg00011.html

The goal is to have a BPEL binding specification for CAM as an external service.
Anyone wanting to help develop that binding technical note - please let me know - as
I'm still struggling to figure out all the BPEL syntax and WSDL nuances myself
and help would be appreciated.

Thanks, DW.