cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Cape Clear SOA Editor - and CAM?

Perhaps BCM too?  I think that ensuring the XML schemas and any other
service definitions enforce the business rules is a must have feature
for many.  Most VP's don't even care that we are using XML.  XML does
not by itself enforce business policies but it can be used as one of
several tools (along with CAM) to do so.

Mt $0.02 worth

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist