cam message

Subject: WS-I and Schema profiles

Monica,

Reference the OASIS News item below.

I'm not sure who "Glover" is - but I'm
guessing - probably chair of co-chair of WS-I?

Could you bring to the WS-I teams
attention that OASIS already have the
CAM specification and open source jCAM
implementation that is perfectly suited to
creating Schema profiles with.

There's also a tutorial available on how you
can augment schema definitions in this way
with several examples in the ZIP file
that is downloadable from the OASIS CAM TC
website.

Thanks, DW