cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Re: [ebxml-dev] cam examples

Bryan,

If you download the CAM tutorial ZIP file - it contains not just the PPT - but
lots of CAM templates too - that's on the link at :

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cam - and is a public file.

To obtain output samples - go to the jCAM site:

 http://www.jcam.org.uk

and download the CAM processor itself - and run the samples.

Actually - if you just invoke the processor - you will get back all the
command-line options - there's a wealth of output selections to pick from.

Enjoy and thanks for your interest in CAM.

DW.

p.s. Joe - can you just "reply all" to this for me to post to ebXML-dev - as
     I don;t have "write-access" there!  Cheers, DW