cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Certification of use of CAM

Joe,

I'm shocked and impressed - I had no idea that BAH charged
billable hours for doing any of these things!

Of course now that you can send CAM built transactions
through your PDA and mobile phone account to your local
small business association member companies via a
simple code in the Yellow Pages directory - I'm not
surprised at the versatile solutions BAH has been able
to access.

You may want to keep the PIN handy for item 10 - as you
look out over that BAH parking lot at Tysons Corner today
with the temperature a whole 20'F this morning.

Cheers, DW

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:10 PM

In accordance with the OASIS process this is to notify that Booz Allen has implemented CAM for the following purposes:

1. Finding good restaurants

2. Making toast

3. Developing schemas

4. Taking out the trash

5. Washing hair

6. Shoveling snow

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

P.S. David dared me