cam message

Subject: OASIS BOD vote - candidate support

Team,

I would just like to remind those of our members who are
company rep's particularly to vote in the current BOD election.
While the five candidates running all have strong backgrounds
and experience I would ask your consideration particularly
for voting for Bob Glushko.

Bob's profile and platform is here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2005special/glushko.php

OASIS faces some difficult decisions here in 2005 and
Bob I believe has strong credentials to help guide
the BOD in resolving these tough challenges. Given
his deep knowledge of the industry,  and the issues
we are facing and from personally working with Bob on
past committees - I believe his skills will be invaluable.
Most particularly his ability to assess and rationalize issues
independently of any particular company bias are
essential.

Here's the direct link to the vote:-
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=680

I appreciate your attention to this.

Thanks, DW

p.s. bonus: Bob has recently co-authored a new book on XML and
document and transaction processing that is very CAM-esque - so he
understands our work here too!