cam message

Subject: Coordinating with CEFACT TMG CCMA on the applicability of CAM

Team,

I've joined the TMG CCMA group working on
implementing CCTS mechanisms, and produced a brief slide
deck to outline possible opportunities for collaboration
between our groups.

I uploaded the slides are here to Kavi:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam/download.php/13088/drrw.netbackupCEFACT-CCTS-CAM.ppt

I would also like to encourage other members interested in participating
to contact the CEFACT coordinator as I'd love to have support and
help with all this.  I think this is going to be a very interesting
interaction with opportunity to improve CAM and develop a whole
new scope for its use.

Thanks DW.