cam message

Subject: BCM+CAM+EPR are SOA's missing link to succeed

Hi

There was an article in the Norwegian Computerworld about today’s SOA failure so forth. The missing link is standardized steering and connection mechanisms that need to be defined.

Paolo Malinverno in Gartner predicts this to happen in the coming 4 years. I found a French article that handle the same stuff. My French is not too good, but if any of you can translate this article it would be helpful. HP is heavily involved here so it might fit the WS4Legacy project and HP Innovation Centre Italy

http://www.silicon.fr/getarticle.asp?ID=12115.

Best regards
Hans A. Kielland Aanesen