cam message

Subject: RE: New jCAM 0.8.5 package updated

Martin,

Thanks for the clarification.

I think most people will not need to explore the scripting extensions out the box - that's definately an advanced feature - so the exe is a great new addition!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
Date: Wed, May 03, 2006 12:33 pm
To: <david@drrw.info>, <cam@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear all,
  I have made a further improvement for those who want to use jcam from the command line on windows.  There is now an jcam.exe file in the root directory of the env packaged file.  This allows you to simply go to that directory in the windows command window and type jcam.  This takes all the problems with classpaths away.

  The exe at the moment will not work with the scripting extensions.

Martin Roberts