cam message

Subject: Next steps with CAM V1.1 committee draft

Team,

The V1.1 draft is now posted to the OASIS CAM docs directory.

What I'm hoping here is that over the next 10 days - to September 29th we can have our own internal TC review and comment period - where we can catch any needed edits and such ourselves.

Then we can move from there to voting on a revised draft and put that out to public review for the 15 days required by the OASIS process.

After that we can review any comments we have - and produce a committee specification and have an approval vote on that.

At that point we will require 3 member verifications to be able to move the specification to full OASIS member approval vote.

Martin is continuing to refine the jCAM implementation.  I'm expecting he will release a new bug fix .14 for the end of this week.  After that we should be able to solicit some member companies verifying the implementation.

If all goes well - then I'm anticipating being able to have a member vote mid November.

Looking forward to working with everyone during all this process.

Thanks, DW