cam message

Subject: Java Date Format Type and CAM date masks

Team,

These look highly compatible - so as a comment to our current draft - I'm suggesting we just align the DATE mask mechanism with Java Simple Date Format syntax.  This will allow implementers to use the standard java date library to implement with.

 http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html

Unless I hear any objections - I'll include these enhanced code interpretations in the CAM masks table for the public release draft for next week.

Anyone have any other enhancements here?

Thanks, DW