cam message

Subject: Committee Draft v1.1 ballot re-opened

Team,

For voting members I just re-opened the ballot on our v1.1 revisions to go to approved committee draft.

The link is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam/ballot.php?id=1141

Unfortunately last weeks vote hiccoughed since we had two members away and one who's password did not work!

Also - in the interim Martin did find some corrections to 010, so I have put those in and documented those - 011 now reflects that.

Hopefully we have all these things straight now - and I look forward to being able to move our latest version to OASIS member review next step!

Thanks, DW