cam message

Subject: Some news on the jCAM / CAM templates front

Team,

Just want to let you know that Martin and I have been working on some sample UBL templates for order and invoice handling based on the SystML subsets.

These should be available on Monday - but equally important is that the CAM editor has been significantly enhanced to provide an almost complete environment for developing validations using CAM templates.

The latest release is available from http://www.jcam.org.uk as always.

I will have more news and some updated tutorial materials and "how to" guides coming in the next
few days.

Enjoy, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)