cam message

Subject: Specification review vote for the v1.1 revised

Team,

I just posted the latest v1.1 specification to Kavi - including the comments changes indicated last week:

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22471/OASIS-CAM-Specifications-1_1-RC-012-021507.doc

The plan next is to open a formal ballot on this so we can proceed to OASIS member vote on our specification.

I will open that vote Friday COB EST - and then we will run that through to the following week to the Monday after.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)