cam message

Subject: RE: [cam] Congratulations!

Mary,

I knew there was a catch!  ; -)

I'll look to get those updated docs done for you on Monday.

It does feel good to have finally reached this point!

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cam] Congratulations!
From: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: Fri, June 01, 2007 10:30 am
To: <cam@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello everyone,

  First, congratulations on getting CAM v1.1 to OASIS Standard! On behalf of everyone at OASIS, thanks for all your hard work in making this happen.

  But you're not done yet -- I now need a new version of the files with the new status on the cover (OASIS Standard with a date of 1 June 2007) as well as updated URIs. As soon as I get the new files I can get everything updated on the OASIS Standard page.

  David, let me know if you have any questions.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org