cam message

Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce Approval of CAM

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, 7 JUNE--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
approval of the Content Assembly Mechanism (CAM) Specification version 1.1 as
an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Monday, 11 June, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The CAM press release will contain the following statement:

"The CAM OASIS Standard was developed by representatives of AmberPoint, NIST,
Sun Microsystems, and others."

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization participating in the OASIS
CAM TC, and you wish to receive visibility for your role in the development of
CAM, please contact peter.roden@oasis-open.org immediately for information on
upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
Any Foundational- or Sponsor-level member of OASIS may submit a quote in
support of the approval of CAM--you do not have to be a member of the OASIS CAM
TC. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization
to whom the quote can be attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member of OASIS, and you would like to
submit a quote for this press release, please contact
peter.roden@oasis-open.org.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200706/msg00001.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cam/

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is Thursday, 7
June.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer