cam message

Subject: CAM wiki and jump start resources

Team,

Just an FYI - we now have our OASIS CAM wiki setup - http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cam

Feel free to contribute your own examples and so forth!  Your regular OASIS account will work on the wiki.

For now I've also posted a link to a quick start XML validation example:

 http://www.drrw.net/CAM/jump-start/CAM%20XML%20validator.htm

Also - we have an entry in wikipedia under CAM: category XML

Thanks, DW

P.S. Next I have to figure out how to create wiki directories and move external items over...

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)