cam message

Subject: Conformance specification of EDXL-HAVE

The example XML in the specification provides only a weak conformance approach.

To more fully cover this using OASIS approved standard technology - I would recommend creating three or four CAM templates - and referencing to those in the addendum of your specification.

To aid in creating CAM templates - we have an Eclipse desktop tool available that rapidly allows the generation of rules and documentation from any sample XML instance.

So essentially to achieve this you would create 3 or 4 sample XML's that cover the main use cases - and then use those to autogenerate CAM templates for conformance purposes.  The Eclipse tool can be found at http://www.jcam.org.uk and is open source and public licensed as part of the Sourceforge project.

Enjoy, DW

p.s. Specification URL: http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-have/pr03/emergency_edxl_have-1.0-spec-pr03.html