cam message

Subject: NIEM Tools page on wiki

Team,

I just added a NIEM tools page on our wiki:

 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cam/NIEM_Tools_and_CAM

Just some initial text for now.  Since NIEM is focused on interoperability and reuse through its IEPD approach this aligns very well with the OASIS CAM approach.

I'll add some more thoughts on the theory and practice on this in due course - but feel free to jump in and add more content to the wiki - or add topic areas related to your own work.

Thanks, DW