cam message

Subject: [FWD: From Donna Roy and other National Information Exchange Model groupmembers on LinkedIn]

Just FYI that dictionaries for NIEM using CAM has been well received!

Donna Roy is the Executive Director, National Information Exchange Program (NIEM).

DW
NIEM domain dictionary pack and spreadsheets available for CAM v1.8 1 comment ยป

Started by David R.R. Webber

Fabulous idea in distributing the NIEM dictionary with open source tools. I LOVE IT. Wish it had been my idea. Brilliant nonetheless.
By Donna Roy