cam message

Subject: Updated CAM Charter draft

Team,

We need to refresh our charter from the original that we started the TC with - to provide current deliverables and timelines.

Please find attached updated charter draft.

Can you please review this - the updated parts are marked in blue.  Basically this is one new sentence to clarify the component assembly dictionary need, and then the deliverables.

If you have questions, changes or additions to this please let us know right away.

Thanks, DW

CAM TC charter revision 07-21-2010.doc