cam message

Subject: Scheduling a CAM conference call

Team,

Looking to select a suitable date and time for a member conference call.

I'm anticipating a 30 minute duration to cover the initial administrative items needed.

Members please make your picks here of your availability.

 http://www.doodle.com/4agk4df38dck59ph

This is also a useful tool - especially if you are travelling:
 http://www134.americanexpress.com/travel/CTNWTServlet?request_type=traveltools&action=2

FYI - we have members in Chicago, New York, Oslo and Sydney time zones so I've picked a range of times which I hope will work for us here.

Appreciate everyones cooperation on settling on a time that suits for us.

Good to have international collaboration on our standard work.

Thanks, DW

p.s. Let me know offline if times work - but you are on vacation for the span here - but available otherwise - or if Thur/Fri not best.  Note Thur is Friday in Australia!