cam message

Subject: REMINDER! Meeting TODAY Thursday 26th - 5:00pm EST

Quick reminder for today's call.

Thanks, DW

==========================

Team,

Courtesy of my company we have WebEx teleconferencing available for our two calls.

Please see details below.  This is for two meetings - first is this Thursday - and then next is following Thursday.

The agenda for this week is to review the CAM TC Charter update.

The agenda for next week we will determine from members input and desired followup items.

Look forward to talking with everyone on Thursday.

Thanks, DW

Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010 to Thursday, September 2, 2010
Time: 5:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 336 515 005

To join the online meeting (Now from the Apple iPhone (R) too!)
1. Go to https://ionep.webex.com/ionep/j.php?ED=140394142&UID=0&PW=NMjgzZjIzY2Fk&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: forsythia
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ionep.webex.com/ionep/j.php?ED=140394142&UID=0&PW=NMjgzZjIzY2Fk&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:336 515 005

For assistance
1. Go to https://ionep.webex.com/ionep/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ionep.webex.com/ionep/j.php?ED=140394142&UID=0&ICS=MRS3&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=FwlwBw5QqLsKBex-L5AmTwRtezW2uTq42XQIONd5m6w=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
https://ionep.webex.com/ionep/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php