cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Status of the CAM TC - is it time to close?

Hi Chet, I am supportive of closing the TC. Thanks for your support.

On Oct 31, 2016 4:54 PM, "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hans & Farrukh,

I have just checked the web pages for the OASIS Content Assembly Mechanism (CAM) TC. I note that the TC only has the two of you as members. In addition, there doesn't appear to have been any activity since early 2013.

Is it time the TC closed? There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform

Please let me know your thoughts. If I do not hear back within the next few days, I will proceed with closing.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org