camp-comment message

Subject: Re: [camp-comment] 4.2.1 Types, Example 2 and Examples Generally

Patrick,

This comment has been captured as Jira issue CAMP-106 and will be processed by the TC. We will inform you when this issue has been resolved.

~ gp

On 9/5/2013 12:08 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: camp-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org