Subject: Press release to announce CAMP TC

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, 8 NOV--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to
announce the OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP)
Technical Committee.  We have targeted Monday, 12 November, for
distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only
Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional
benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the CAMP press release will highlight:

Cloudsoft, Fujitsu, JumpSoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Software AG, Standing
Cloud, US Department of Defense (DoD) <and any other Sponsors who join
or upgrade by 8 Nov>.

If you represent one of the organizations above, and you do *not* wish
to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be
recognized in the CAMP press release, please contact me immediately
for information on changing your membership level to Sponsor.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization
participating in the CAMP TC, you may submit a quote (75-words or
less) in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a
name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be
attributed, by Thursday, 8 Nov.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/camp/

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen