Subject: [camp] Older reference specification:

I made a reference to an older publication the other day that I worked with when developing the OGF ACS specification...details are below:

“define the schema of an XML document describing the characteristics of an installable unit (IU) of software that are relevant for its deployment, configuration and maintenance. ”

It was approved by OASIS:
OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD)
	Ref: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=sdd
	Ref: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/04/

I recommend that it be reviewed for any lessons learned, etc.

Michael Behrens
∴R2AD Email: Michael.Behrens@R2AD.com