Subject: Colyer on "The New App Architecture"

FYI, and to add some concreteness around our work and how we model Assemblies, this slide from Adrian Colyer's keynote on "the new application architecture" at SpringOne this year is very fitting if you replace "Service" with "Component". Green services are ApplicationComponents, purple ones PlatformComponents.

It's nice to have this model validated by Spring as well.

-Tobias

Source: http://www.infoq.com/presentations/SpringOne-2GX-2012-Keynote-2