Subject: CAMP @ Cloud Connect

Dear CAMP TC Members,

I understand the TC will be meeting today, so I wanted to pass along an agenda item for consideration.  OASIS will be holding several member-related activities at the upcoming Cloud Connect event in Santa Clara (http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/santaclara/).   This year’s event will be held 2-5 April and is expecting about 4,000 attendees.  We have a few opportunities that might be of interest to the TC, including submitting a presentation proposal and holding a F2F TC meeting.   The organizers are looking into reserving meeting space for us at their venue on Thursday & Friday (4 & 5 April).  If this timeframe meets the TC’s projected meeting schedule, please let us know by 5 January.   In addition, we would very much like to send along a CAMP presentation proposal for their review.  The official call for presentation has closed, but they are willing to still consider a few proposals from OASIS.  Ideally, we are hoping to pass along at least a draft presentation proposal to them by this coming Friday (21 December).  If anyone is interested in helping us draft a proposal, please contact me ASAP at:  jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

We hope the TC finds this of interest and considers participating.  Please also feel free to let me know if the group has any questions.  Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org