Subject: Getting ready for 1st CSD

As we discussed on the call today, we need to start getting ready for a CSD. We ought to do that every two months or so. This would allow us to close issues and have WDs that aren't cluttered up with diff-mark up. This also has implications on IPR.

With that in mind, I would like to propose that we attempt to create our first CSD on the 9th January call.

Opinions?

-Anish