Subject: Re: [camp] TOSCA v1.0 30-day public review announced

I noticed that TOSCA's czar is not a separate spec and gets very TOSCA-specific, making it unusable by others.

-Anish
--

On 01/04/2013 09:36 AM, Tobias Kunze wrote:

All-

The TOSCA chair asked me to point you all to the recent announcement of
the 30-day public review period for TOSCA v1.0, which can be found here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-topology-and-orchestration-specification-for-cloud-appli

Happy New Year,

-Tobias