Subject: Transitioning

All-

Effective this week, I'll be transitioning into a different role at Red Hat and thus need to end my involvement with OASIS. It has been a pleasure and a great honor to work with you all and I am looking forward to work with you again sometime in the future. Meanwhile, please stay in touch. My LinkedIn is http://www.linkedin.com/in/tkunze/ .

Krishna Raman (on CC) will take over from me and get started this week. Krishna leads OpenShift's Open Source project and has been my lead PaaS Architect at Makara. I am very confident you will find his contributions to be at least as valuable (if not more!) than mine.

All the best,

-Tobias