Subject: Re: [camp] what happened to the OASIS logo at the top of WD04?

Hi Anish,

That's correct. When you submit a CSD to TC Admin for publication and, optionally, public review, we put new cover pages on it with all the updated CSD metadata. That cover page includes the OASIS logo since, at that point, the document has some official standing in the OASIS process. While it is a working draft, it does not - it is only meaningful to the TC.

Best,

/chet