Subject: Draft Minutes 20th February 2013

Meeting Minutes 20th February 2013

Attendees:

Rackspace Hosting, Inc.	Roshan Agrawal	Voting Member
Oracle			Mark Carlson	Voting Member
Oracle			Martin Chapman	Chair
Fujitsu Limited		Jacques Durand	Voting Member
Cloudsoft Corporation Limited	Alex Heneveld	Voting Member
Individual			Gershon Janssen	Member
Oracle			Anish Karmarkar	Voting Member
Oracle			Ashok Malhotra	Voting Member
Rackspace Hosting, Inc.	Adrian Otto	Secretary
Oracle			Gilbert Pilz	Voting Member
Red Hat			Krishna Raman	Voting Member
Fujitsu Limited		Tom Rutt		Voting Member
JumpSoft			Charles Tupitza	Voting Member
Software AG, Inc.		Prasad Yendluri	Voting Member

Intro:

   Scribe: Krishna assumes scribe
   Roll: Attendees listed above. Meeting is quorate - 13 of 16, 81%
   Agenda:  Version 2 posted with 2 extra new issues.
                    Approved as posted w/o.

Minutes:

   13th February 2013: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201302/msg00045.html
   No comments.
   Motion: m: Anish, s: Ashok moved to approve minutes of 13th Feb.
   No discussion. No objections. Minutes approved.

Administivia:

    Jacques confirms F2F can be hosted. He will post logistics.
     Adrian will present CAMP at OASIS20

 Editing update:
      Logo is not part of template. We are current on working draft and approved resolutions.

New Issues:

     https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-50   spec needs to clarify behavior in the case of duplicate JSON keys
     Related to bug on cardinality.
     Need discussion about what should be done if there is a non-conformant message. Move this to new issue.
    Motion: m: Gil, s:Tom moved to open 50.
    No discussion or objections. CAMP-50 is opened.

     https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-51  CAMP uses undocumented notation to describe resources
     Motion: m: Gil, s: Tom moved to open CAMP-51.
     No discussion or objections. Motion carries. CAMP-51 is open.

     https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-52  Use of Cardinality for JSON array attributes
     This should be linked to CAMP-50. Anish supports opening the issue.
     Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I also support opening opening 52
     Motion: m: Tom, s: Anish moved to open CAMP-52.
     No discussion or objections. CAMP-52 is open.

     https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-53   Inconsistent Common Attributes for Format, TypeDefinition, and AttributeDefiniion
     This is just a bug.
     Motion: m:Tom, s:Anish moves to open CAMP-53
      No discussion or objections. CAMP-53 is open

    Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I agree to resolve 53.

   Motion: m:Tom, s:anish moved to resolve by fixing the missing attributes and moving the mime type as describe in JIRA.
   No discussion or objections. CAMP-53 resolved

Issue Discussion:

       http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-18  API Authentication/Authorization not clear and should leave scope for other auth mechanisms
      Adrian goes over proposal.
      Martin proposal needs to be updated with a discovery mechanism
     MarkCarlson: We can recommend one - BA, without requiring it.
     MartinC: you mean a MAY?
     There is some discovery text required in this proposal. Not ready to resolve this.

     http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-40  version array resource/thing has a number of problems
     Discussion around Gil's proposal about multiple version support. We have a  fundamental  arch. differences to work out.
     Adrian suggests we need a separate instance of platform tree for each spec/implementation version. We have some disagreement with that.
     Gil will go back and rethink the proposal

    http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-36  Use HTTP Patch and JSON Patch for updates to resources
    Discussion around at proposal for 36 and 48

   anish: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5789
   Suggestion to opening a new issue after this one closes to keep track of normative reference.
   gil modified a proposal https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/48330/camp-36-48-2013-02-20.doc
   and linked to JIRA
  Motion: m:Gil, s:Anish  resolve 36 and 48 with proposal in camp-36-48-2013-02-20.doc.
   No discussion. No objections. CAMP-36 and CAMP-48 resolved

New issue raised during the meeting:  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-54  Update Normative reference to JSON Patch
   A future action item when JSON Patch gets approved.
  Motion: m:Adrian, S: Gil moved to open CAMP-54.

AOB:

  Straggler roll.
  No other business for the day.

Meeting Adjourned