Subject: RE: [camp] Planning for a new CSD

Even if I have been watching from the sidelines, I am amazed at the progress, and the spirit of camaraderie in the TC meetings.

From: camp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:camp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of GILBERT PILZ
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 10:29 AM
To: camp@lists.oasis-open.org

Adrian,

Thanks for putting this together.

~ gp

On 2/27/2013 3:22 PM, Adrian Otto wrote:

TC,

First, I would like to recognize the considerable progress the CAMP TC has made since coming to OASIS. There have been 22 resolved/applied issues since our first CSD, including several considerable contributions. Here is a list to refresh your memory:

CAMP-1 New Feature: Need a way to get metadata for a particular resource

CAMP-2 Bug: What is the purpose of the Definitions attribute?

CAMP-6 Bug: Are application component independent of assemblies?

CAMP-7 Bug: The type 'Snapshot' is undefined

CAMP-10 New Feature: Extensions scheme

CAMP-12 Bug: Clarify scope of Application Components

CAMP-13 Improvement: Media Type "type" argument not compatible with Python request parsers

CAMP-14 New Feature: How are supported formats discovered

CAMP-15 Improvement: Use message-id and profile rather than uri and namespace

CAMP-19 Bug: SSL Cipher Suite

CAMP-24 Bug: Assembly Template and Assembly trees should be analogous

CAMP-25 Improvement: Refine link structure

CAMP-33 Improvement: Time zones and timestamps

CAMP-34 Bug: Immutable and read-only attributes in the REST world

CAMP-35 Bug: Spec needs to clarify the constraints on the relationship between Assembly Templates and Application Component Templates

CAMP-36 New Feature: Use HTTP Patch and JSON Patch for updates to resources

CAMP-38 Bug: resourceState attribute needs clarification

CAMP-39 New Feature: Discovery Features

CAMP-48 Improvement: Using SelectAttr in conjunction with PUT is duplicative and problematic

CAMP-49 Bug: Resolution fo issue 39 results in resources that do not have common attributes

CAMP-50 Bug: spec needs to clarify behavior in the case of duplicate JSON keys

CAMP-53 Bug: Inconsistent Common Attributes for Format, TypeDefinition, and AttributeDefinition

All of these are in WD07 for your review:

I plan to motion for the creation of CSD02 in our next meeting, including all work in WD07, plus any resolutions that are passed during our next meeting. I'm very proud of the progress of the CAMP TC, and I thank you all for your contributions and guidance.

Thanks,

Adrian