Subject: CAMP F2F & OASIS20 Celebration

Dear CAMP TC Members,

We understand that the TC will be holding a F2F meeting on 3-5th April in Sunnyvale, CA.   As you know, we are holding our OASIS20 Anniversary Party at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara on 3 April (from 5:30-7:30 PM).  The venue isn’t far away, so we are hoping to see you all there.  There is no meeting fee, but registration is required for planning purposes.  Please register using the Cloud Connect registration form <https://cloudconnectevent.reg.techweb.com/sc/2013/registrations/oasis>.

Looking forward to seeing you in Santa Clara!

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events